The St. Joseph’s Men’s Club is a social club of St. Joseph’s Ukrainian Catholic Church.
The objectives of the club are generally as follows:
1. To act as a social club;
2. To arrange social activities for Club members, family members and other members of the Church;
3. To promote social unity amongst its members and the Church;
4. To inaugurate and take part in activities for the benefit of the Church and its affiliated organizations and the community other than activities that deal with politics;
5. To assist any way deemed proper by the Club in the social or public activities of the Church;
6. To participate in any activity that will reflect credibly on the Church, its clergy, the Laity and the Club;
7. To engage in fundraising activities to benefit the Church and/or other causes identified by the Club from time to time, but in no way taking the place of official fundraising committee of the Church;
8. To engage in such other activities to benefit the Club which may from time to time, deem beneficial to its members and the community at large;
9. To encourage members to join the Church and/or candidates to join the Club.
Membership is open to members of the church or others and as follows:
1. Males nineteen (19) years of age or older;
2. Good Christian and of good character;
3. Fully completed membership application form.
The club generally meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month from September to June at 7:30 pm in the Cultural Centre.
New members are always welcome.
For more information please contact any member of the executive:
President: Yarema Wojtiw
Vice President: Taras Obal
2nd Vice President: Fr. Michael Loza
Secretary: Steven Stesky
Treasurer: Dan Kalynowsky
Past President: Jerome Bochnak
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org