St. Joseph’s Men’s Club - Parish & Community Scholarship
Purpose: To encourage, recognize and promote the youth of St. Joseph’s Ukrainian Catholic Church to actively participate and assume a responsible role in the Parish, the Ukrainian community and the broader Canadian society and to assist them in furthering their education.
Each candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
1. is currently enrolled in or has a grade 12 diploma (no age restrictions)
2. has a minimum grade 12 average of 70% (B) or GPA equivalent
3. has been accepted and plans to attend an accredited post‐secondary institution anywhere in the world on a full-time basis within 6 months of the scholarship application deadline date
4. has been an active member of St. Joseph’s Parish for at least two years
5. has demonstrated active participation and leadership in Parish life and the broader community
6. has provided an original and signed Letter of Recommendation
7. has completed and submitted the application form
8. has written and submitted a 500-word essay stating why he/she is a good candidate for receiving this scholarship and why he/she is deserving of financial assistance
Application deadline date is September 1st
For more information email us at email@example.com
The Scholarship Application will be available for download late June 2017.